Monday, September 8, 2008

01/09/08 Meeting 6

Hi everyone,

Before I get to the minutes, here's a

Question about the blog


Manasa suggested that instead of working with the lit mag format, everyone should just post stuff whenever they like, which eases the load on me, and I won't have to send you on guilt trips when you don't send in work.

Or I can just post what has been submitted to me (four poetry submissions, one short story, one image) as an issue. It'll take me a while though, because Film is killing me. Yes, film personified. It's an absolute vile creature, much like a teething baby that while cry and slobber even when it's getting attention.

So please let me know. Vibha included: emails really do work. I'm not going to attempt reading your mind, so please reply to this with your opinion.

Reading about reading

We read some good stuff. A bit from the first chapter of Calvino's If on a winter's night a traveller and some from an essay by Proust that Prasanna ma'am gave us. As promised, ma'am, we didn't discuss it without you. : )

But we had fun talking about Calvino -- at least I think it was fun.

Attendees

Srishti, Neha, Namratha, Vibha, Sana, Sushmita and Aditi

*

About the next meeting, it probably won't be on Monday. Possibly Tuesday. I'll let you know. Also, Sana has volunteered to make posters. And if I'm not free (blame Film), Srishti will handle the meeting.

Best,
Aditi

No comments: